Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Possible Rehab of Spaceship Earth?

John Frost at The Disney Blog has a summary of the rumors surrounding the possible rehab of Spaceship Earth. Although the rehab of the exhibt area after one exist the ride is well-known, the rehab of the attraction itself is still a swirling rumor (folk lore?).

I personally would love to see it being rehabbed and upgraded. Better lighting would help too. However, I don't quite get the controversy surrounding the wand. I know many Disney loyalists who completely and utterly hate that wand attached to Spaceship Earth. Is it because it is "defacing" the spherical shape? Or is it because it is just something "different" than the original? I don't know. I don't find it "offensive" at all and don't mind it either way.

Zz.

No comments: