Thursday, February 08, 2007

Global Disney Pin Trading Brochure

So as you may know, I'm a big Disney pin collector (surprise!). While I'm not THAT big of a collector (meaning that I don't go around with a large luggage full of pins during pin events), we still do have quite a large number of pins, and we do actively engage in pin trading at the parks, and certainly at pin events.

Many people who are trying to get into, or understand how to do, pin trading don't quite know where to start unless they know of someone who is already actively doing it. Disney, of course, would like to help and promote pin collection. So in that effort, they have produce a global pin trading brochure. It contains all the rules and etiquette of pin trading, and information specific for Disneyland or WDW, depending on where you are. This would be a very good start in knowing what to do.

I, of course, have other additional advice and hints that might enhance your pin-trading experience, but I'll save them for another time. If you are also into pin trading and collecting, I'd love to hear from you.

Zz.

No comments: