Sunday, February 11, 2007

Next Disney Trip Is All Set

We have finally made almost all the arrangements for our next Walt Disney World trip. We did our resort booking early in January with the Disney Vacation Club. We will be staying at Old Key West resort again, the 2nd time in a row.

Yesterday, I made all the plane reservations. Southwest opened the booking schedule up to August, so I finally could get plane tickets. I managed to get all the cheapest internet fares, so the plane tickets cost was quite cheap.

The only two things left to arrange is our rental car, and to call DVC again to add the Disney Dining Plan to our reservation. The latter can be done a week before we leave.

We will be at WDW from the May 28 till June 3rd. It feels like time is moving so slow.....

Zz.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds wonderful! My boyfriend and I have a trip coming up in May as well (although earlier in the month). We've been once before in Feb 2006. (I'm a former Disneyland CM) As a veteran WDW'er, can you tell me... am I going to melt into a puddle there in May? LOL!

~Beth
http://www.mousehub.com/forum

ZapperZ said...

I am not sure about the weather in early May. I expect it to be warm, I suppose. In late May onwards, it WILL be hot, humid, rainy, sticky, etc... all that wonderful stuff! :)

So yeah, I would prepare for the hot weather if I were you. But you can be prepared for it. A wide-brim hat is highly recommended, especially if you intend to say out in the sun to wait for the parade. And bring a light beach towel with you. If you intend to sit on the curb to wait for the parade, the towel provides ample protection between your rear end and the hot pavement. Trust me on this. :)

Zz.