Sunday, April 01, 2007

Disney "Easter" Baskets


Not sure how new this is, but I certainly haven't seen it till recently.

I found these Disney "Easter baskets" at Walgreens near where I live (Lakeview neighborhood in Chicago). I haven't seen it before till recently, so I'm assuming that they brought them out for Easter, so that's why I called them Easter baskets. They are adorable! I only found Mickey, Minnie, and Pooh.

The strange thing is that I only found them at only this one particular Walgreens. I've been to 4 other Walgreens in and around Chicago, and never found them there. So I bought 2 of Mickey, and 2 of Minnie and I've cleaned them out (didn't buy the remaining Pooh). Not sure why these things are so rare (or maybe they got sold out a long time ago).

Anyway, if you're looking for them, the SKU number is: 4902234254. Both Mickey and Minnie have the same SKU number. Each of them costs $9.99. They would make a wonderful Easter basket gift to someone who is also a Disney fan!

:)

Zz.

No comments: