Thursday, June 12, 2008

CNET's Reporter Did The Segway Tour

Hope you have been following Daniel Terdiman's WDW road trip. He did the Segway Tour yesterday, and I was one of those who suggested that he did that.

Riding the Segways was one of the suggestions I got from readers when I asked last week what I should do at Disney World when I visited as part of Road Trip 2008, my journey around the South. And I have to say, it was a great idea. I love Segways, first of all, and secondly, how great is it to glide around effortlessly on a hot day when everyone else is working up a sweat just strolling from point A to point B.


So look at the comments he received here. One of them is from yours truly. :)

If you've never done the Segway Tour around World Showcase, you should really consider it. Do the one before World Showcase opens, so that you can ride it in and out of the pavilion in areas that can be accessed by the Segway. Besides, they give you a pin at the end of it! :)

Zz.

No comments: