Friday, June 20, 2008

Disney Rides Again With Toy Story Mania

So what could possibly be "better" than riding Toy Story Mania with John Lasseter? Maybe riding it with Disney CEO Bob Iger!

Back to the ride, where Iger is killing me…. I'm having trouble pulling the cord that fires the "bullets" (Iger was quick to tell me they didn't want kids playing with anything that looked like a real gun). Iger is littering the screen with shots, finding the right way to pull the cord to keep the "gun" from "jamming." He seems to be dead-on. In the end, he's piled up 139,000 points (high scores are in the 300,000 range). I'm stuck at 69,000. "Well, I tried it out yesterday," Iger admits, grinning as he heads back to the company's Burbank (Calif.) headquarters.


The article also gave a brief report on the official opening of the attraction at DCA.

Zz.

No comments: