Monday, June 02, 2008

Disney World Tips For Road Trip 2008

Daniel Terdiman at CNET is going on another one of his Road Trips. This time, he's starting it off in Orlando, and that means Walt Disney World. He is currently looking for suggestions on what to do, but with a certain criteria that fits into his Road Trip theme:

So here's the deal: I want to turn to you for advice on what would make the most sense for this project. And if you're the first person to send me a Disney World tip that I actually act on, I have a ticket to La Nouba, the Cirque du Soleil show there, for you.

Before you rush to send me an e-mail (daniel-dot-terdiman-at-cnet-dot-com) about your favorite ride, here's the catch: In order for me to take you up on the tip, it needs to fit into the theme of Road Trip. And the best way I can illustrate for you what works is to give you links here to the trips I did on Road Trip 2007 in the Southwest and on Road Trip 2006 in the Pacific Northwest. If your suggestion is in the same vein as what I've done the last couple of years, send it along.

What works: Tech angles; behind-the-scenes access; infrastructure; aviation themes; and the like. Whatever it is, it needs to be highly photogenic.


Yup. I've already sent in my suggestion, but I can't be around for the tickets if I win them.

Zz.

No comments: