Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nightmare Before Christmas Collectors Edition - Follow-Up

Did you go out and bought the Nightmare Before Christmas Collectors Edition DVD/Blu-Ray? I don't know if Target simply didn't get enough or if they are really, really, popular, but the 2 Target stores that we went to to get the DVD/Blu-Ray were running very short on Blu-Ray disks! One store had none, and the other store only had the last 2 remaining Blu-Ray disks! They had plenty of DVDs, but I can't believe that they would already be out of Blu-Rays on the day of release. Did they underestimated how many would be sold?

In any case, we bought the DVD at the first store (the one that had ran out of the Blu-Rays) and bought the Blu-Ray at the second store. The box and packaging for the DVD set was way nicer than the Blu-Ray. I'll see if I can play with the disks this evening, and try to download the DisneyFile thingy to my iTunes and iPod. This DisneyFile thing is such a great idea.

Zz.

No comments: