Saturday, October 03, 2009

Donald's Great Adventure - Toy Story 1&2 in 3D

ZapperZ took me out to go see Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D today. It was very nice seeing my old buddies Buzz and Woody and the rest of the gang on the big screen again. I was really looking forward to it.

Here's me ride on the dashboard in the car. I told ZapperZ that this was unlawful, that I could get hurt real easily if the car accelerated too quickly.


So what did he do? He put me into one of the cup holder. How humiliating!


We went out for lunch first before the movie. Well, they went out to lunch. I just get to tag along and saw them eat. I couldn't believe ZapperZ was going to eat this whole large plate of food!


We then got to the theater. I was anxious to see all my buddies again, including these little green men.


So here I was, in the lobby, waiting, while the other humans went to get drinks and popcorn. And they just ate lunch too! I decided to try on the 3D glasses. Don't I look cool?


They were quite late in letting us into the theater, because there were people still in it from the previous showing. That seems odd, since it was 15 minutes before the next show. It turned out that there were people handing out survey forms to people seeing the movie. The forms asked people to complete part of it before they saw the movie, and to complete the rest after they have seen the double feature. So that was why there were people still in the theater for a little while after the movie ended - they were filling out their survey forms.

Anyway, both movies were a lot of fun! I've forgotten how wonderful the story was. I still can't believe that Emperor Zurg is Buzz's father. They don't look alike at all! The one nice thing they had was that they gave a 10-minute intermission between Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2. They ran a series of trivia questions on both movies during the intermission to keep the crowd occupied. I learned quite a bit about the movie from the trivia.

Anyhow, it was a fun movie afternoon. On the way out, I had to take a picture at my new crush - Princess Tiana. I can't wait to see her in December. She's beautiful!


Anyhow, I'm tired, and it has been a long day.

DD.

No comments: