Thursday, December 15, 2011

Don't Buy From These People

At the risk of giving them more free advertisement than they deserve, I'm going to rant against these people.

On the last day of our stay at SSR, this piece of crap was slipped through our door. I am certain that they did not get Disney's permission to do this, and that means that they were trespassing on Disney property to do their deed. Furthermore, there have been reports that some of these are scams that try to get your credit card info.

I took a picture of it so that you guys are aware of it. I've had these slipped through our doors when we've been there on previous visits. If these "Pizza Plus" people are reading this (assuming they actually RUN a pizza business and not another scam), here's something I would like to ask you: Why would I want to patronize a business that I know is shady and did not care that they are trespassing on another business's property? And you want my credit card info as well? Next, you'd think I won a big pile of money from Nigeria!



BTW, a trace of the phone number on the flyer gives this info:


Steph & Andy's Pizza Plus
3492 Polynesian Isle Blvd
Kissimmee, FL-34746

Needless to say, I have zero intention of going there for anything.

Zz.

No comments: