Monday, July 27, 2009

Epcot 25th Anniversary Memorabilia

Back in Oct. 1st, 2007, we attended Epcot's 25th Anniversary celebration. Out of that day, we collected many memorabilia, and this includes the limited edition Figment plush. The event was made even more memorable by our involvement in the fan-organized Celebration 25 to commemorate Epcot's historic occasion.

I've always wanted to frame many of the memorabilia that I collected - pins, programs, t-shirt, tickets, etc. Finally, after receiving the "final piece" of the puzzle last Christmas (the cast exclusive pin given out to cast members on that day), I've finally gotten my act together and had all of them framed. This is the result.


I included the group picture of our Celebration 25 participants, which also include Epcot's Vice President at that time, Mr. Jim MacPhee.

This frame is now hanging prominently in my home. It reminds me of such pleasant memories that will last a lifetime.

Zz.

No comments: