Friday, December 04, 2009

Donald's Great Adventure - The Boardwalk and DVC Merry Member Mixer

Hello Fans!

Donald Duck here back to report on more fun and exciting things we did yesterday. I'm having a wonderful time being home, and meeting so many happy people, who became happier when they get to see me.

I started the day at the Boardwalk resort, just to chill out. I love the Boardwalk, since it is closed by the water where I can swim and be myself. Well, I can't do that anymore since my feathers are always well-groomed. They don't want me to ruin that since I may be asked to have a picture taken with my fans at any time, and I have to always look perfect! Ah, it's such a tough life....

So here I am having a relaxing time on the Boardwalk itself.


A nice drink sitting by the water - what could be more relaxing than that?


I read the menu at Kat Cora's new restaurant. It looks yummy .... the food I mean, not the menu itself!


I saw my nephews in a store window being naughty again. I have to talk with Dumbella about these kids one of these days.


I then went into the lobby of The Boardwalk. Wonderful holiday decorations they have in there, including this gingerbread house that had my gorgeous love, Daisy. What is Stitch doing in there? He can't cook! What I don't understand is that they have a duck stuck in the chimney. Who could that be?


I went around to a few more places in the lobby.



I then made my way to the DVC Merry Member Mixer where I'm one of the VIP guests (of course!).


They always give out lots of treats at this event, and this one is no exception. Yum, rice crispies!


I met one of my biggest fan at the event. It is none other than the First Lady of DVC, it is Ms. Deevy Cee herself!

I spent the next 20 minutes trying to get remove lipstick marks all over my feathers. My Daisy would not understand if she sees me with lipstick marks.

It was a fun day.

DD.

No comments: