Monday, December 07, 2009

Donald's Great Adventure - The Polynesian

I spent an afternoon at the Polynesian. I love this resort as well. With all the vegetation and the water, it makes me feel quite at home. I had to resist my natural instinct to jump into the water and wallow.


We had lunch at Kona Cafe. Here we are waiting for the breakfast crowd to leave and the lunch service to start.


ZapperZ wanted me to order off the menu. But how can I read the menu when it is upside down? It was already a feat for a duck like me to be able to read!


I decided to go straight for dessert. The Kona Cone is awesome. All I remember is that when they brought it over, I went "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!" Then everything went blank.


After I recovered from that dessert, I went around the lobby and chatted with this Tiki God about the weather and if he could do something about it. We had a lovely conversation, but dude, you need a breath mint!


DD.

No comments: