Sunday, December 13, 2009

Donald's Great Adventure - Wishes Dessert Party

The last time ZapperZ was here, he went to the Wishes Dessert Party and posted pictures of them. This time, I get to go with him and see what the brouhaha was all about. Boy oh boy, it was a pig out, even though I'm of a different specie.

The Wishes Dessert party was on the night that coincide with one of the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. So the fireworks later that evening was not Wishes, but Holiday Wishes. Anyway, here are the pictures from this dessert party.


















Did I get to nosh on any of the dessert? I certainly did! I gobbled as much as anyone else, which is to say, plenty! I especially liked the chocolate-covered strawberries. Yummy! I was a very full duck by the end of the evening.



Of course, wherever I went, my fans always want pictures with me. This time, the cast members working at the dessert party insisted on having their pictures taken with me. I gladly obliged.


It was a fun party, but of course, I had to leave early to be ready for the parade.

DD.

No comments: