Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Donald's Great Adventure - Going to Walt Disney World

It was way too early even for a duck to wake up this morning when we left for the airport. Luckily, ZapperZ had me in his backpack instead of his check-in luggage.

Here we are at the airport waiting for our departure. I don't know about you, but I just love those Southwest planes. That blue color looks very soothing, don't you think?


Here I am on the plane, waiting for take off. I have my seatbelt fastened, and my tray table in the upright and locked position. Let's fly!


I'm here! I remember this place well! And Mr. Driver, you'd better not accelerate very suddenly!


We are driving towards the Carriage House at Saratoga Springs resort, ZapperZ's "home". This place is HUGE!


A very pleasant cast member checked us in, and then asked for a picture with me. I never refuse requests from my fans.


After checking into our room and unpacking, we went to lunch at Wolfgang Puck Cafe. I'm starving and I'm sitting here waiting for our food to be delivered. Here! Number 91 is here!


ZapperZ thought it would be "funny" to take a picture of me on the nose of my statue in the Pin Central store. Ha, ha! I'm not always this angry.


I now need a nap!

DD.

No comments: