Thursday, December 03, 2009

Donald's Great Adventure - Epcot and Magic Kingdom

I had a very busy day. Being a Disney celebrity is not all that it is cracked up to be. I have to do meet-and-greet all the time, and my fans demand that they get to see me often. I try to oblige.

I was at Epcot in the morning. That golf ball is still quite round.


Speed is in! I went on Test Track, and then got to see all of these slick cars. I'll take one, please!



Of course, cast members are some of my biggest fans. They love to have their pictures taken with me.



While I haven't flown on my own for a long time (as a celebrity duck, I only take airplanes to fly), I still like the feeling of flying in the air. That's why I love Soarin'.


I then went to see my friend Figment at the Imagination Pavilion.


I got to meet another one of my friend, the very naughty Stitch. However, he was on his best behavior that time. Hello Stitch! Where's Lilo?


Cast Member Monica wanted a picture with me, and I was more than happy to oblige, especially when it was her birthday! Happy Birthday, Monica!


I went to the Grand Floridian to take a look at the Gingerbread House. On the way in, I noticed that they re-did the marble floor, and they had characters in them. Guess what character that I'm near to?


The lobby at the hotel has been decorated quite nicely.


Finally, we got to the Magic Kingdom.

Ah, I'm home! I'm finally home!!


DD.

No comments: