Thursday, September 02, 2010

The Saddest Phrase In All Of Walt Disney World

You just had a wonderful time at the Magic Kingdom. You now have to go get your car at the Transportation and Ticket Center to head to the airport for home, so you hop onto the monorail. You know you're leaving the Most Magical Place on Earth. As the monorail pulls into the TTC, you hear the saddest phrase in all of WDW:


If this concludes your visit to the Walt Disney World resort, we hope you had a wonderful time and will return home safely.

{sobbing}

Zz.

1 comment:

Tracy@GeneralSplendour said...

OMG! How funny you should post this! This is where my Disney depression starts. Even when I hear it on the first day I feel bad for the people who are leaving. Just like getting off the tram at the airport on the "yeah Disney vacation begins" side. I look across the way at vacationears going home. I know that will be me in a few days. It is so funny, sad, and pathetic at the same time.! Just found your blog today - it is like I am writing it - its wonderful. Also went to the DVC Vacation As You Wish on Sunday evening. We had an impromptu on stage marriage proposal. Pretty cool! Have a Disney day!