Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mariah Carey Prefers Disney World Over Las Vegas

So at least she and I have one thing in common. :)

In a recent interview, Mariah Carey indicated that she prefers Disney World over Las Vegas any day. She likes feeling young (she thinks she's eternally 12 - how many 12-year olds do you know who dress like that?) and Disney World makes her feel young.


I’m eternally 12. And that 12-year-old inside me is an eternal optimist. I know what it feels like not to have fame or money, and I do still feel like that same person in many ways. Honestly, I don’t even have birthdays. I call them ‘anniversaries.’ It really is about being as young as you feel. Some people convince themselves they’re old, or they think, ‘I have to grow up now; I can’t have fun.’ I will still always choose a day at Disney World over a night in Las Vegas, because that’s who I am.


So when was the last time she was WDW? :)

Zz.

No comments: