Saturday, October 04, 2008

Another Disney Dream Trip In Tatters

It looks like this is beginning to be a common theme with many businesses failing almost daily during the financial crisis. I mentioned earlier of a planned wedding at Disney World that was in ruins (I was told that the couple did make another arrangements for the wedding, but I must have missed the news reports).

Another family's dream vacation to Walt Disney World is shattered due to the operator going out of business. {Note to Gazette Live editor: Disneyland is in Anaheim, California. Walt Disney World is in Orlando, Florida. There IS a difference!)

“We just couldn’t afford it. The day it happened it broke Caitlain’s heart. I had to tell my little boy gradually and explain that the pilot just didn’t have enough money for the fuel for the plane.”


I think that is just the saddest part of the whole thing. I can only imagine how much of a disappointment the news is to those kids. I truly hope they get to rebook and get their holidays.

Zz.

No comments: