Monday, October 20, 2008

Family’s Disney Trip Left in Limbo

Another sad story of a family in the UK who worked real hard to save enough money for a trip to WDW, but is now in limbo as they wait for their money to be refunded.

Since then Donna has been told she will receive a refund from the Civil Aviation Authority but has been left in the dark about when they will receive it and fears they may miss out on the trip in March.

Donna, 34, of Cambrian Street, said: “I would never let my son down and we will go to DisneyWorld, we just don’t know when.


This is already the 3rd story that has been covered (I'm sure I've missed many others). The first was a wedding, while the second one sounds similar to this. And all of them have the XL Leisure Group in common.

I know that, as an adult, I would be horribly disappointed if my Disney trip is canceled, and I've been there many times, even more than once in a year. I can only imagine a kid going there for the first time, and all that excitement gets dashed like that.

Zz.

No comments: