Sunday, November 02, 2008

Santa Mickey at Menards

Again, as in the Kmart story, I don't work for Menards, but I shop there a lot! :)

I was at Menards yesterday, and they already have their Christmas stuff out in full force. And unlike Kmart, etc., many of the Disney-related stuff are suitable for adults as well. So that's why I always love shopping there. (Home Depot, on the other hand, had barely any Disney-related Christmas stuff. Not going to shop there this holiday season, for sure.) Anyway, I was browsing around when I saw this Santa Mickey, and of course, I just had to have it! I think it was retailing at $29.95 or something, but it is about 30 inches tall and adorable!



They also had a Tigger, but the trunk of my car was already full, and I decided to get him later, assuming of course he'll last several more weeks till after Thanksgiving.

Zz.

No comments: