Thursday, November 13, 2008

We Missed Getting A Tour Of Cinderella Castle Suite! :(

{sobbing uncontrollably}

Well, ok, it isn't that bad, but it is still highly disappointing.

A e-mail was sent to WDW passholder giving them an opportunity to sign up for a tour of Cinderella Castle suite on Dec. 15! Well, that's right smack in the middle of our upcoming trip to WDW, hell yes, I want to go!

But as expected, I am sure everyone who got that e-mail was rushing to sign up. I tried logging into the webpage on the passholder website yesterday, and could not get the page to work, even after repeated attempts. So it was this morning when we tried again, and of course you can guess what the result is - it is FULL!!!

:(
:(
:(

Crap!

There was another tour that is offered, which is the behind-the-scenes look at the American Idol attraction at DHS. Er... no thanks. That one is still available, but I have no desire to go see that one.

What a bummer! This should ruin my day today.

Zz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hrm, that may be a blessing in disguise for me. I was being heavily lobbied about this one, but I guess now it's a moot point!

Anonymous said...

Yes, but you never know... you could be upset that you missed getting the passholder tour, only to discover that one day during your stay at WDW you will actually win the night's stay at the Cinderella suite! (I'm assuming they are still doing that promotion until the end of the year??)Now, wouldn't that be a great story?!

Anonymous said...

Aw that's terrible if you were going to be there already. What a bummer :(

ZapperZ said...

Tell me about it! I haven't stopped crying yet!

:)

Zz.