Thursday, November 27, 2008

Seen Any Hidden Mickeys Lately?

One of the "curse" of being a Disney nut is that you start to find Disney-related things around you that often have nothing to do with Disney. One of the things I enjoy doing whenever I'm at a Disney theme park is to try and spot the Hidden Mickeys that have been cleverly placed all over the parks. This is fine and dandy, but for some odd reason, that "haunt" continues subconsciously even when I'm back in the real world away from anything remotely Disney! :)

Case in point. This is a nice, simple, innocent article about the physics of complex network systems. There's an image that accompanies the article, and I swear that I noticed at least 2 hidden Mickeys in that image! :)

I suppose this just means that I need help! :)

Zz.

No comments: