Sunday, April 18, 2010

Show White's Apple

I know of many very creative people, especially my Disney friends who are part of the Windy City Pin Traders. I've shown you some of the amazing artistry that my friend Erica could do. Well, here's something that I thought was quite creative as well.

Yesterday, during our monthly WCPT pin meet, my friend Melody showed me this that I thought was extremely clever. She found a Show While decal, and unlike you and me, she saw how she could use it in a very witty manner. She pasted it onto her Apple notebook!



This is so clever! A lot of people were admiring something that is so simple but yet so creative.

But of course, now that Steve Jobs is also part of Disney, this whole "marriage" represented by this image makes even more sense!

:)

Zz.

No comments: