Thursday, January 20, 2011

Donald's Great Adventure .... In A Mug!

Hello there my loyal fans! It has been a while since I took over ZapperZ's computer and meet with my adoring army of followers. This very cold winter has caused me to chill out (no pun intended) a bit more. Being more civilized, I no longer fly south for the winter, preferring instead to sit near an open fire with a cup of hot cocoa. Not too close to the fire, though. I don't want to end up as a Peking Duck.

ZapperZ took me to the Disney Store at the Woodfield Shopping Mall last weekend. This is the mall that has the first ever Doorway to Dreams DVC preview center. The Disney Store here had some great deals and merchandise. But the one that caught my eye was one of their newer mugs that I've never seen before. One in particular has got to be the best looking mugs ever! So I had to buy it. Judge it for yourself how gorgeous I and the mug look.



It is a rather huge mug too. What do people put in mugs this big? In my case, I can use it as a hiding place!

I feel so snug as a bug in a rug!

That is all for now from your lovable Donald Duck!

DD.

No comments: