Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Birthday Wishes for Disneyland Paris

This is a rather delightful "trip report" and reporting about the 15th Anniversary celebration of Disneyland Paris. If you think you have it bad with the crowds at WDW, just read this:

YOU would think it would be difficult to maintain a smile with cold rain trickling down the back of your neck while you are being pushed and shoved by Italian tourists.

And this wasn't genteel British shoving. This was elbows out, heads down, "get-out-of-my-way" proper shoving usually only seen in action on the first day of the sales.


Wow! That sounds..... er ..... dangerous! :)

As much as I'm happy for them, it simply adds to my annoyance that Epcot, which is the third most popular theme park anywhere in the world after the Magic Kingdom and Disneyland, is getting nothing, NOTHING, for its 25th anniversary. For the life of me, and I consider myself reasonably rational and intelligent, I cannot fathom what possible reason Disney isn't doing anything to mark this occasion.

No comments: