Friday, May 04, 2007

Mount Disney Found!

I have a "love-hate" attitude towards Jim Hill Media. I love some of articles published there, especially ones on the history and background info, but on others, I just can't stand it. But I suppose that is a rather common reaction to blogs. I won't be surprised if mine has the same effect...... on me! :)

In any case, Chris Barry at the Jim Hill Media hit a HOME RUN with this one (sorry Chris. I can't find an appropriate analogy with skiing). Walt was an avid skier and through his investment in what was called the Sugar Bowl, had a mountain (and other things) named after him! Fancy that!

This article was a very enjoyable read. Just when you think you've read almost everything about the Walt Disney, another unknown fact about him emerges.

Zz.

No comments: