Friday, May 04, 2007

Disney Dining Can Cost You, Even If You Don't Show Up

Here's a blog from Orlando Sentinel that I find interesting, but not surprising. It appears from the Blog that if you are making a reservation for California Grill or Victoria and Albert (I'm not sure about the latter from this blog), you will need to give out your credit card number while making the reservation. If you don't show up for your reservation, you will be charged $20 per person for your whole party.

I suppose after reading the whole blog, I can understand why Disney would do that, especially for California Grill and the amazing view of Wishes. In my case, I'm always mindful of being early at all the reservations we made at WDW. This is especially true for Boma, where we always like to go look at the animals before we head out to dinner (some people said that I wanted to look at the animals that I'm about to eat, but hey, I don't recall them serving giraffes! :))

I wonder if these are the only 2 restaurants (assuming V&A is included in here) that have that charge for not showing up...

Zz.

No comments: