Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Giddy For Disney

It's Wednesday, and I just know that Thursday is going to move VERY slow. I always feel like this the week before my trip. I'm playing Disney tunes at work the past 2 weeks, and I'm ramping up all the Disney stuff everywhere, as if I need any more gearing up to get into the spirit of it.

We're leaving early Friday, but even though we won't be at WDW until Monday, I still count Friday as the start of my adventure. I've never been to Virginia before, much less Fredricksburg, so even this brief diversion away from Disney is exciting.

I'm not sure how I'll survive one last day at work tomorrow. I've been clearing out everything that is going to be due while I'm gone, and I have one last piece of stuff that needs to go out before everything that I have to do is done! I just know that I'll find it difficult to sleep tomorrow night - I always do before such a trip.

The TV stations around here have been advertising an 8:00 pm showing Thursday evening for Pirates. I think that is almost what most part of the country is going to do. There is just a feel of quiet frenzy in the air anticipating this movie. I'm hoping that some of the opening day Pirates pins that they will be releasing on Friday are still around by the time I get there. After we check in to our resort at Old Key West, we are heading straight to Epcot and the Pin Trading store. We have a list of pins that we want to get right away before they are gone.

Damn, I'm so looking forward to this trip!

Zz.

No comments: