Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All Packed And Ready To Go!

As expected, I didn't sleep much last night. I woke up an hour from when I should, and so, I thought I might as well get ready since I'm not going back to sleep anyway.

Other than last-minute items to stuff into the luggage, I am all packed and ready to go. We have hats, sun screen, even one of those water spritzer bottle, because we are preparing for very hot weather down in Orlando.

In any case, I will try to post "live" reports whenever I get the chance. And of course, Donald will do his Great Adventure report whenever he feels like it. He's very excited to go because unlike last year's pin event, he actually has a few pins this time and would like to do some pin trading! We'll see if he makes good pin trading, or if he's going to be eaten alive by those pin sharks.

Another hour, and we will be ready to drive to the airport....

Zz.

No comments: