Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Trade City, USA Trip Report : Day -1

I'm almost packed. Still have a few items here and there to stuff into my luggage. It is almost half-empty, but I'm sure it will be full when we come home since we will be hauling the pins we're getting at the Pin Celebration event. In fact, I'm bringing an extra duffel bag just in case my luggage exceeds its weight limit and I have to pack another bag. I love Southwest!

Donald is also ready. As with my last trip, I'll try to make some "live" reports on here along the way when I have the time, and when I remember. Donald will of course continue to make his Donald Great Adventure reports. I'm sure he'll bump into many people, famous and not-so-famous, who'll want to have pictures with him. If you wish to see Donald's previous report on his Great Adventure, click here.

Anyway, still have a few more things to do before I'm all packed. I just know that I won't be able to sleep much tonight. We leave very early tomorrow morning.

Zz.

No comments: