Saturday, August 28, 2010

Donald's Great Adventure - Trade City, USA

Hello there my legions of fans. This is your lovable Donald Duck reporting from this year's Pin Celebration event - Trade City,USA at Epcot. ZapperZ finally let me out of the bag, and I can wonder around the wonderful pin event this year.

They really have put up quite a number of props to decorate the place to look like a small town. Why, they even have a commuter train!

Of course, most of the time was spent standing in line for the pin trading game.
I also went into the pin trading area to meet my many fans. Boy, are there a lot of pins here!


I was stopped by the Sheriff of Trade City, USA. I thought I was speeding, but it turned out that Sheriff Speedtrap only wanted to have a picture with me. I told you that I have legions, LEGIONS of fans here, including the law enforcement people!

I then went to have lunch at Sunshine Seasons. Well, ZapperZ had lunch. I just watched. Boy, he sure eats a lot! Someone needs to tell him that he's getting a bit pudgy around the middle.
After lunch, we went back to more pin trading. But guess what? ZapperZ brought back a strawberry shortcake AND a cinnamon roll. You'd think after all that food, he'd be full. Although, I did hear him say to a few pin traders walking by that he'll trade the cinnamon roll for a couple of pins. It didn't work.
We then had dinner at Marrekesh. I, on the other hand, got to ride the camel. This one doesn't spit like the one in Adventureland.

On our way out of Epcot, I noticed this lovely window display. They obviously think very highly of me and my nephews. If only they stay this still when we go out.


Anyway, that's it from me for now.

DD.



No comments: