Saturday, March 10, 2007

Disney Fanatic's Neverland Room

I love it when I read about another Disney fanatic's collection or decorations, etc. It always seems to make mine obsession rather tame by comparison. Of course, there is a also a twinge of jealousy since these are usually things I would do if I could! :)

This is one just such example. A Disney fan built a Disney playroom for him, his wife, and their kids. From the description and the picture, this sounds way cool!

I think most Disney fans have a room (or rooms) devoted to their Disney collection. My Disney collection has to fight with my Tweety collection. OK, please don't hate me, but I truly love Tweety! It doesn't make me less of a Disney fanatic, I can assure you of that! :)

[OK, I'm beginning to sound like the Geico commercial where one of the caveman says to the other that it doesn't make him less of a caveman just because he bought Geico insurance.]

Zz.

No comments: