Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Mouse Is Watching

Thanks to marni1971 at WDWMagic.com for pointing this out. It seems that Disney does surf the web to gauge the opinion and reaction of its fans and guests. In that video, several prominent Disney fan sites were shown, including LaughingPlace.com and WDWMagic.com. These and The Disney Blog are three of my most frequent sources of information and opinions.

I have kinda suspected that, and certainly am aware that people from Disney occasionally do visit this Blog (I'm honored - Hi Mickey!). Still, my original instinct when I notice that is "They're trolling to look for copyright violations!" :)

I can't help it, I'm often a pessimist! :)

So it is very heartening that they do go around various websites to get reactions and opinions of their fans. Not sure to what extent they act on what they gather, but it is still good to know that maybe, many of us here do actually help to make a difference, even small ones.

Zz.

No comments: