Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My "Happiest Office On Earth"

Or that's what one of my friends called it.

Since I spend most of my waking hours here, I thought I should make my office to be as happy and cheerful as I can. So you'll see plenty of Disney stuff since those make me happy.

Desk facing the window where I have my phone and few scrap papers and other junk.


This is my work desk where I have my computer. Someone once told me that I could probably use the Mickey ears on the hat as a microwave relay. I probably could! :)


This is my bookshelf that faces my work desk. I love sitting here and watching all of those stuff in front of me.


A physics office must have a blackboard. So I used it to draw a giant Mickey head! We try to do our work and equations around the head (none of my co-workers appear to want to write over it or erase it!) :)


I brought a small lounge chair just so Mickey can have his afternoon nap while I'm busy with work.


A few more stuff toys, and one of the Pirates posters that I recently got.


Zz.

1 comment:

WordVixen said...

Awesome! I absolutely love that you have a lounge chair just for Mickey. :-) *visiting from the WDWForGrownUps forum*