Friday, March 30, 2007

Disney World For Disneyland Addict

This is a visit recommendation to Disney World from someone who is a Disneyland fanatic. What I still don't get is this:


Since visiting Disney World I have heard many other Disneyland fanatics saying that they could never go to Disney World; that it would be like the ultimate betrayal, a waste of time and money, a vacation not worth their effort, etc. etc.


Unfortunately, I've heard of similar "distaste" online towards WDW from Disneyland fanatic, and it boggles my mind on why. In fact, I don't quite understand why ANY true Disney fan would diss other Disney theme parks. I can understand if there are parts that may not hold up to some very high and lofty standards of Disney (California Adventure comes to mind), but at any given time, I would rather be in a Disney theme park than anywhere else. My goal eventually is to visit ALL 5 of the Disney theme parks all over the world. So I certainly do not understand someone not wanting to visit Disneyland, or WDW, because it would be a "betrayal". That is just utterly ridiculous, a misplaced and misguided "loyalty".

Zz.

No comments: