Thursday, March 29, 2007

MySpace, Disney in Online Video Deal??!!!

Whoa! What the.... ?

When I read the news report, I was taken aback with the headlines because my first question was: What happened with iTunes?

Well folks, chalk this up to a very poor, cheap-stunt-at-attention-grabbing by some reporter or editor.

MySpace, the social networking site owned by News Corp, has made its biggest push yet into providing its millions of members with original video content after striking a deal with Michael Eisner, the former chief executive of Walt Disney.


.. and this is what allowed them to tie the Disney name into this? Give me a freaking break! How could they get away with that kind of a title? It is an outright false title. It is not even misleading!

I won't be surprised if someone at Disney tells them to cut out this silliness.

Zz.

No comments: