Tuesday, June 05, 2007

On Splash Mountain

One of the things I have more of is a picture of me on various attractions at WDW. I tend to be the one with the camera, and then, when you are on the attractions, you can't get a good picture of yourself. Sure, there's the ride camera that snaps your picture while you're screaming your head off before plunging down Splash Mountain or Expedition Everest. But I want something that I can keep and print over and over again (and not have to pay close to $20 for it).

Luckily, on this last trip, a member of our group didn't like doing all of those roller-coaster-type of big drop rides. So he tends to stay and watch while the rest of us do the rides. On Splash, I got him to see if he could take a picture of us while we're plunging down the final drop - and he did!

So this is a picture of yours truly as he is enjoying Splash Mountain. I'm not telling you which one I am. Besides, the picture of us is blurry due to the obvious reason.



Zz.

No comments: