Saturday, June 16, 2007

Windy City Pin Traders June Meet

Had another lovely time at the June meeting of the Windy City Pin Traders. It keeps getting better and better each time we attend one of these things. This time a couple of things made it a lot more fun: we had new pins since we just got back from WDW, and two new groups of people came to the event for the first time.

Needless to say, we did a lot of pin trading. Got really very nice looking pins to add to our collection, especially the Donald collection. I think everyone there now knows we collect Donald pins.

We resting a bit now before we head off to the northern 'burbs to catch the sneak preview of Ratatouille. A few people from the pin event will also be attending the sneak preview at the same theater. I think if I wear one of my Mickey Ears hat that has the blinking lights, they would be able to find me, don't you think? :)

Zz.

No comments: