Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ratatouille Officially Opens Tomorrow

... with rave reviews. Still, many figures that this movie will be a hard sell for Disney.

I've already posted my review of this movie, which I saw during a sneak preview a couple of weeks ago. It is a gorgeous movie, and I would say, has the strongest storyline of any pixar movie. It just did not have the same level of "fun" as most of the other Pixar movie. This is certainly a more "grown-up" Pixar movie than most.

If you see Ratatouille during the opening weekend, you can get a free Ratatouille pin at a Disney Store with your ticket stub. In addition, if you belong to the Disney Movie Rewards program, your ticket stub will get you 100 points each.

So plenty if incentives to go see this movie. I hope you do. It is a movie to behold and wonder.

Zz.

No comments: