Sunday, April 06, 2008

Samantha Brown's Disney Favorites

This is an advanced reminder that our favorite traveler, Samantha Brown of The Travel Channel (when is DirectTV going to give us this channel in high-def?), will premier her favorite parts of Disney theme parks (both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World) on April 11, 2008 at 9:00 EDT on the Travel Channel. You can get an early look at her favorites at that link.

I certainly am looking forward to the show. I've always liked her travel shows, and definitely her many Disney specials.

Zz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha,
I am so happy that you chose to visit Disneyland. I entered in 1956 at the opening of the park. All of the things that you show are a time-warp for me. I have stayed in the disneyland hotel on my honeymoon. Also, it has been my home - base for 50- plus years, no matter where else I have lived. Thank you for your recent visit.
So much of disneyland has changed over the years. For example: Jungle land used to have products from all over the world. Now, it is all disney, which you can purchase in all of the world.
Nevertheless, I love it ALL.
Cbuteau@att.com