Sunday, April 06, 2008

Top 10 Hot and Totally Unattainable Disney Princess

When I first read this, I said to myself that this is so sophomoric and juvenile, that only young college boys would do something like this. Well slap me with a glass slipper and call me Cinderella, it WAS done by college kids! :)

So a bunch of college guys at the University of Rochester did a top 10 list of the hottest Disney princesses, although, I'm not sure how you can include Jessica Rabbit, Tinkerbell, and Jane from Tarzan as "Disney princesses". Maybe they meant "princess" in the "generic" term, like when we use the phrase "Jewish princess". Who knows. Anyway, you can read their reasoning in the article, but in summary, here is the list:

10. Jessica Rabbit
9. Cinderella
8. Tinkerbell
7. Jane
6. Esmerelda
5. Pocahontas
4. Ariel
3. Belle
2. Meg
1. Jasmine

I wonder if they only stuck to Disney animated princesses, because Giselle wasn't even on the list, which is a horrible omission.

Now, it would only be fair if the college women get their chance to rank the hottest and most virile Disney "Princess", don't you think? So I'm waiting for them to respond. Who do you think will come out on top? Would it be the "good guys" such as Prince Phillip, or The Beast? Or would they be more attracted to the bad boys such as Gaston?

We shall wait!

:)

Zz.

No comments: