Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bob Iger and Disney Animation Movies

Disney XD has released a series of videos on Bob Iger and his recollection of the classic Disney animation movies that he has seen. The best one is certainly his recollection of seeing Snow White for the first time as a child.

This is such a wonderful series of videos because it tells you more about this person than any speech he could have given. You always want someone who cares about not only about the financial bottom line of a company, but also what the company is about. Since Day 1, I've always had the feeling that he's also very much a Disney fan as the rest of us (does he collect Disney pins as well?). I would think having someone like that as the CEO of The Walt Disney Company is rather reassuring.

Of course, what I've just said could turn around and bite me on rear end in a few years. For all I know, he could turn into a Michael Eisner and becomes a monster! :)

Zz.

No comments: