Sunday, January 06, 2008

More Guests Getting A Night At Cinderella Suite

Of course I'm envious, because I probably would never get picked for this. Still, it is nice to hear when someone gets lucky and got to spend a night in Cindy's Castle suite.

Royal guests are chosen by a computer that randomly designates a different attraction, time and seat number every day. Among the hundreds of lucky Disney-philes who have lived the fairy tale are Joyce Weber, of Alexandria, Va., and her family, who spent a night there last year. For Weber, it was about time: By her estimate has visited the parks about 30 times.


Y'know, while I'm sure everyone gets very excited to get this "prize", I would imagine that Disney-philes would appreciate it more than most. I think not only do we desire such opportunities, but I would imagine that we experience it with a greater awareness of what actually is going on. We just like receiving something from The Mouse! :)

Zz.

No comments: