Monday, January 21, 2008

Disney's CMO Video Submission

So, have you watched any of the submitted videos from people seeking the Disney's Chief Magic Official position? Whoa Nellie!

OK, so this isn't anywhere near the train wreck that is the American Idol, but I certainly feel like a gaper slowing down to take a look at a messy traffic accident on the expressway. There are a few good ones, though.

If I were voting, I'd still go for Donald's video. Unfortunately, he went over the 60 seconds limit, so that disqualifies him right away. But who is brave enough to go tell him that?

Zz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My video is up....you didn't think they are all bad do you??? (sad puppy face)

ZapperZ said...

Of course not. There were a few good ones that I saw. Mind you I didn't get to see everything.

Good luck to you. If you do win, could you please write back?

Zz.

Anonymous said...

Hi fellow disney fan!
I would love your honest opinion of my video.

http://www.dreamcmo.com/view-dream-cmo-applicant.php?CMODID=CMO-519E0F59E68FE607B7BF329D61DBFB19

Thanks,Christy

Anonymous said...

Hey Anon-a-mouse. That's a right good video. I picked it out as a possible finalist the first time I saw it. The first part is a bit slow and a little over the top, but the second half more than makes up for it. The family is hilarious. Good luck!