Monday, January 14, 2008

What If Disney Channel Ran The Presidential Elections?

Hilarious!

I can certainly identify with this person. While I am a "Disneyholic", I don't watch the Disney Channel that often other than the occasional viewing of the House of Mouse and maybe Winnie the Pooh (although I haven't warmed up to the new series with digital animation - I much prefer the old series with Christopher Robin). This means that I haven't seen Hannah Montana, any of the High School Musical, and none of the Cheetah Girls, etc.. etc.

Still, this author found a very good reason why the Disney Channel should run the current Presidential Election.

Walking past the television screen the other night, I had an epiphany about our presidential primary season: Why not let the Disney Channel do it?

Call it “High School Presidential Primary.”

Disney would cut to the chase immediately with what we want to know: Is Hillary Clinton more like smart but shy Gabriela or stuck-up Sharpay? Would Barack Obama have played with the basketball team or sung in the musical? And who dances better on the gym floor, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney or John McCain? Are Huckabee and Romney better suited for “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody”?


I'd go for that only if the "winner" gets a "pardon", be in parade at the Magic Kingdom, and spends the rest of his (or her) natural days in a cage somewhere at the Animal Kingdom. :)

Gobble, gobble!

Zz.

No comments: