Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Missing Donald Rubber Ducky

Remember a while back I told you of a "hunt" I went on to look for the Donald Rubber duckies? I had to run all over The Magic Kingdom search for them. They were not all in just one place, but scattered all over. We found 6 of them as I've mentioned in the earlier blog entry : Haunted Mansion Donald, American Donald, Pirate Donald, Splash Mountain Donald, Fireman Donald, and Sorcerer Donald.

On our last trip this past October, we also found them at MK and also at Epcot. However, over this past weekend, I was informed that there are SEVEN of them. I am missing one: Space Mountain Donald!!!!!

Now I haven't seen one, but I've been told it is around. And it is also not at the most obvious place in the world to find - the gift store at Space Mountain. Why do they make this so difficult?

So, has anyone seen Space Mountain Donald? If you have, can you tell me where you found it?

Zz.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can get it via LaughingPlace.com's shopping service right here



-John

Alyssa Collier said...

Are these rubber donalds that you purchase or literally find? Curious. Either way it would be a fun event for the kids (and ME!).

ZapperZ said...

You have to purchase them if you want them. So yes, we inadvertently went on a "scavenger" hunt looking for them. This was because they are not at the same location, and most of the cast members didn't really know where they were, or even how many there were.

Since I'm going to be there late February, I'd rather buy them there rather than buying them at LaughingPlace store. Of course, if they ran out of Space Mountain Donald, I may have to buy it online after all.

Zz.