Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy 52nd Birthday, Disneyland

Lest we forget, today, July 17th, is Disneyland's 52nd birthday.

I still look fondly at all the events surrounding the 50th anniversary celebration in 2005. I still can't believe that Laughing Place had live pictures coming in that morning of an estimated 20,000 people already in line to get into Disneyland at 5:00 am in the morning! I would have so done that if I was anywhere near the place! :)

Still, we managed to talk our friends in LA into going there that day, and I got my commemorative 50th anniversary Golden Mickey ears hat with the embroidered date at the back. So I at least have a piece of something from that historic day. :)

Zz.

2 comments:

cyby said...

And you forever turned Art into a mousehead!

ZapperZ said...

Oh yes, I take full "credit" for that! :)

Zz.