Monday, October 08, 2007

Back from The Happiest Place On Earth

It was just a spectacular trip!

Since I didn't get to do a day-to-day trip report, I'll try to summarize the whole trip under various topics, starting with the Epcot's 25th Anniversary celebration, then going on to the Mickey Not So Scary Halloween Party, the Food and Wine Festival (boy, do I have something to gripe about that one), and other misc. items. Let's just say that on some of these things, Disney might want to know about them.

So give me about a day or two to catalog all my pictures and stuff, and I'll have the report out.

And oh, I think we spent at least a couple of thousand dollars on just pins alone! Yowzah! We had a few shopping lists from friends to buy for, but still, this is the most we've spend on pins. We may have to eat grass for the next month or so to recover!

Zz.

No comments: