Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Celebration 25 Group Pictures

OK, here's the first picture that I had time to work on from the Epcot's 25th Anniversary. Our group, the Celebration 25, had a group photo after the re-dedication ceremony. As a bonus, both of the Cast Members ambassadors and Jim McPhee, the Vice President of Epcot, also joined in our group for the photo. So as you can imagine, it made for a very, very large group.

Luckily, I noticed that one of the PhotoPass person was taking several shots, including a "pan and scan" shot of the group. I immediately thought "Ah hah! If he did it right, and no one in the picture moved much, I can do a photo stitch when I get back!" So I bought the CD at the end of my week's trip and spent some time last night fiddling around with the brightness etc, and then photostitched them together. This is the end result.



More to come...

Zz.

No comments: